The DataCenter is an interactive platform that allows querying and downloading of RERC proprietary research data. The DataCenter also provides access to current and archived RERC publications.
The quarterly RERC Real Estate Report is one of the commercial real estate industry's most respected and relied upon survey based resources of investment analysis.
In publication for more than 40 years, the quarterly report provides a variety of investment measures covering 11 major property types, institutional markets, regional markets, and 47 metropolitan markets.
Insight is a unique web-based commercial real estate information management portal that serves as the e-library for relevant map-based CRE news and market reports, and property-specific information to support all real estate market research, valuation research, and asset analysis processes.
Insight can be customized to deliver relevant reports, market research, and appraisal documents in a geo-spatial format for retrieval and review. Search results are exportable to Excel or saved as stand-alone documents.
* Please note: Proprietary appraisals can be uploaded however, each client will only have access to their own data.
Insight Centralizes Clients CRE Data
News and market reports searchable by market and property type.
Site sources more than 200 news articles and market reports on a daily basis from more than 350 international sources
- CRE newsletter and RSS news feed
Client appraisals searchable by:
- Property address
- Property Type
- Time frame
- Extraction of over 100 data points from each appraisal
- Properties are geocoded and viewable within interactive maps with standard, aerial, and streetside views
- Portfolio data mapping and information management